Dazzling Reflections


My theme of choice today is for sure a result of  all the exposure I've had specially to Monet´s paintings at Normandy Impressionist Festival. I promissed in a previous post when I was still there, that I would dedicate a post to the Festival. Well,  I´m not ready for that yet...So much to do, so little time...
Inspired by the Master I went to the pond at Botanic Garden to capture the dancing shapes of water.


                                                  sandra nunes- painting at Botanic Garden
 the abstract shapes got me mesmerized...

sandra nunes- painting at Botanic Garden
                                     
more about the Normandy Impressionist Festival here

Posted bySandra Nunes at 8:19 PM  

2 comments:

Michael Chesley Johnson, Artist / Writer said... August 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM  

I love that really wide format! Please post the painting when you are done - I bet it will beautiful!

Sandra Nunes said... August 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM  

Thanks Michael! The composition I had in mind called for a wide format this time, I need one more plein air session to finish and I´ll post it.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru